£0.00 inc. VAT
Thanks to everyone who has downloaded the eBook so far – 1500+ of you in 68 different countries around the world!
Including advice and support from: NineDots, Anna Ambrosi, Nadia Meli, Andrew “Fundy” Funderburg, Jenni Cluskey-Smith, Shaunte Dittmar, Blair deLaubenfels, Lina Orsino-Allen, Nadine Van Biljon, Zehra Jagani, Ste Walker, Paul Fletcher, Neil Redfern, Chris Wallace, Shoot Edit Chat Repeat, Lee Allison, recipes to try from Kate O’Connor and Pinki Gohil, and Cocktail ideas from John Hope and Alex Toze!! Thanks to everyone who has contributed.
Download our FREE 65 PAGE E-BOOK for wedding photographers with tips and advice for coping during the Coronavirus crisis.
– Cash flow
– Mental health
– Dealing with postponements
– Communicating with clients
– Planning for the future
– Leveraging community
– Things to do while isolated
– Help and advice from a range of amazing photographers in the same position as you right now
– Recipes to try while locked-down
– Cocktails to try!
– Email templates
– Cash flow templates
– Postponement Agreement templates
– Free access to MemberZone content
We started NineDots to help the wedding industry. Please share the link to this page with every wedding photographer you know. We can get through this together.